Sunday, October 21, 2018

Amazon Giveway - The Old Cape Hollywood Secret






Easy to enter my Amazon Giveway to win a Kindle Copy of The Old Cape Hollywood Secret!!

All you have to do is follow me on my Amazon Author page.

This suspenseful historical novel takes place in 1947 and present day. When young Maggie Foster and her cousin Gertie leave Cape Cod for glamorous Hollywood, one returns home with a secret, while the other disappears only to be found seventy years later by present day Nancy Caldwell. It's a page turning back and forth using alternating chapters between time periods. 

If you're can't wait to start reading, the novel is available as an ebook at Amazon, B&N, and iBook for $3.99.

Links to buy are on the right side of the blog. 

Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

  1. I read the old cape house and loved it. I talked with you at Durfee high School craft fair. My son is also a self published writer so I understand how hard it is to get your name out there. Best wishes for continued success. Jeanette Stefanik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara. I'm ordering today. Please inscribe to "Betsy".
    Linda

    ReplyDelete