Friday, December 25, 2015

Home is where your heart is....


My three sons live far away, anywhere from 3000 to 4000 miles away. I'm grateful that my two daughters live close, one is a mere 70 miles and the other lives right in our little town. But the distance doesn't separate us from the love that we share as a family. We text, skype, and actually even call on the phone and I know that wherever my children make their home, they're happy, safe, and loved.  I think what I miss the most are the hugs, of course, my dear sweet husband is right there with open arms.

So I made a little video of our house for them to enjoy on Christmas. 



My greatest gift to them is love and looking at the world as a magical place, where your dreams come true. I've always told them, Never Lose The Magic!

And my wish for you is the ability to enjoy the world around you through eyes filled with Love, Peace, and Wonder.
  See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment